· Rough grading of areas disturbed by construction activities
· Final testing of underground utilities
· Internal televising of underground sewers
· Adjusting structures to final grade
· Walk-through with Village staff to find any items that need additional work
· Made minor repairs at locations identified by Village staff
Work Anticipated to be completed Next week, July 18th to July 25th
· Complete grading of areas disturbed by construction
· Installation and grading of topsoil
· Asphalt surface paving
The contractor has completed the final testing and work associated with the underground utility portions of the project. The contractor has started some minor grading of the areas disturbed during construction. The contractor will continue to perform grading of disturbed areas as well as installation and final grading of topsoil. The timing of the sod installation is still being determined. Due to the hot and dry weather the past few weeks, this is not the optimum time to install sod. Should the sod installation be delayed to a time with more favorable growing conditions, we will let you know when the sod installation is scheduled to occur.
Paving of the asphalt surface layer is scheduled for next week. Additional information will be provided when the schedule is finalized regarding travel cautions and restrictions during the paving operations and prior when the existing asphalt will have a thin layer of oil sprayed on it.
Thanks again for all your patience, understanding, and cooperation during the construction project.