· Completed concrete curb & gutter, sidewalk, and driveway apron replacements that were damaged during construction or in poor condition.
· Removed existing pavement in preparation for new asphalt pavement
· Performed repairs to existing materials to provide suitable material under pavement as needed
· Graded existing materials in preparation for new asphalt pavement
· Installed first layer of asphalt pavement
· General site clean-up prior to July 4th Holiday
Work Anticipated to be completed Next week, July 4th to July 8th
· No work on-site on July 4th
· Rough grading of areas disturbed by construction activities
· Grading and installation of topsoil
· Restore disturbed areas with sod
· Final testing of underground utilities
The installation of the first layer of asphalt pavement is a major project milestone. Now that the first layer of asphalt is installed, the amount of dust is greatly reduced and a smooth driving surface is provided.
Thank you again for all your patience and understanding have you have been dealing with the dust and uneven roadway for the past few months. Thank you also for having your vehicles out of your driveways during the day to allow for the asphalt pavement removal and asphalt paving operations. Your cooperation was appreciated.
The contractor will not be on-site over the July 4th Holiday. Have a safe and enjoyable Holiday Weekend!!!