· Completed water service replacements along entire project site
· Made connections between new water main and existing water at north end of project and Imperial Lane
· Poured concrete curb & gutter, sidewalks, and driveway aprons that were damaged during construction or in poor condition
Work Anticipated to be completed Next week, June 20th to June 24th
· Complete concrete curb & gutter, sidewalk, and driveway apron replacements that were damaged during construction or in poor condition.
· Begin landscape restorations
The contractor will continue, and is hoping to complete, the concrete curb & gutter, sidewalk, and driveway apron replacements. If the concrete curb & gutter or sidewalk in front of your driveway or concrete driveway apron is being replaced, access to your driveway will be restricted for 4-5 days. Residents affected by driveway restrictions will be notified prior to removing, framing, and pouring the driveway to give you ample time to remove any vehicles from your driveway or garage.
Depending on work progress, the contractor is hoping to begin landscape restoration by grading those areas disturbed during construction, installing and grading topsoil, and sod installation.
The contractor is scheduled to begin the roadway improvements the week of July 27th, with hopes of having the first layer of asphalt pavement installed prior to the July 4th weekend.
Thank you for all your patience and understanding over the past few weeks as the contractor performed the water service replacements and final connections between the existing water main and the newly installed water main. We understand the significant inconvenience that was experienced while the water was turned off, thanks again.