· Received required approvals to place water main into service
· Water service replacements along Executive Court
· Started water service replacements along Executive Lane
· Made final connection between existing water main and new water main at Executive Lane and Executive Court
· Removal and framing of curb & gutter to be replaced
Work Anticipated to be completed Next week, June 13th to June 17th
· Continue with water service replacements along Executive Lane
· Water service replacements along Executive Circle
· Pour concrete curb & gutter to be replaced
· Depending on work progress, connections between existing water main and newly installed water main at Imperial Lane and north end of project.
Water service replacements will continue this week along Executive Lane and Executive Circle Water services will be replaced from the new water main to the existing valve and box located in front of each home. During the water service replacement, water to individual homes will be shut-off for approximately 1-2 hours while the transition from the old service to the new service is made. The contractor will notify each resident individually regarding the approximate time and day of the water shut-off prior to turning off the water.
Once the water service replacements are completed, the contractor will begin making connections between the existing water main and the newly installed water main. In order for these connections to be made, the water main will need to be shut down causing a disruption to your water service. The Village Water Department will provide notice the day prior to the scheduled shut-down to all affected residents. Please be on the look-out for these notifications.
The contractor is also beginning to perform concrete curb & gutter and driveway replacements following the water service replacement. If the concrete curb & gutter in front of your driveway or concrete driveway is being replaced, access to your driveway will be restricted for 4-5 days. Residents affected by driveway restrictions will be notified via a letter prior to removing, framing, and pouring the driveway to give you ample time to remove any vehicles from your driveway or garage. Please be on the look-out for these notifications.
Thank you again for all your patience and understanding through the construction process and the upcoming disruptions to water service and driveway restrictions.